The safety and well being of our people, and those who live within the communities where we operate, are high priorities for the BWP team.
Our safety guiding behaviours underpin the value of safety and well-being, and the way we work at BWP. In everything we do, it is our professionalism and adherence to best practice that helps us to not only keep our people safe, but also drive the advancement of the way things are done towards improved safety and performance outcomes.
BWP’s health and safety objectives:
- Maintain a safe and positive culture at all levels of the organisation.
- Comply with relevant laws, regulations and standards.
- Identify, assess and control risks to employees, contractors and other external parties.
- Incorporate and apply the key concept of risk management into all aspect of our work.
- Keep up to date with relevant health and safety legislative obligations. Achieve and maintain compliance with those obligations.
- Clearly define and communicate staff, contractors and visitors responsibilities in relation to health and safety.
- Look after our workmates as if they are family.
- Not compromising safety for profit.